Travel and Hospitality
Today’s connected travelers are empowered and they view the travel experience holistically. They demand high quality digital and mobile experiences, competitive pricing across the value chain and expect to be recognized and responded to in real time according to their preferences or concerns.
Astrizon delivers digital transformation and technology solutions and services for the ‘Travel, Hospitality and Leisure’ businesses which includes our Air Transport, Hotel & Lodging, Resorts & Vacations, Car & Truck Rental, Travel Management & Services, Cruise Lines and Health & Wellness clients all over the world. We hold a strong understanding of Travel & Hospitality since our foundation.
We understand that good experiences are central to a memorable holiday or business trip and hence focus on customer journey planning and experience. There is a growing need to think beyond selling seats and rooms in the industry. Booking for car rentals, unbundling of inventory and auxiliary sales have become the mainstay of offerings in the travel industry, owing to the growing customer demands.
Top priority for industry remains getting closer to the customer by delivering exceptional and distinguished services that can convert an indifferent passenger or guest into a loyal customer.
Advanced Travel Search Engine
The search engine platform we could provide has all the necessary features to delight customers and consequently, your sales data. Here are all the features which make this possible:
• It is a unified solution- meaning all of the industry knowledge base is built centrally on a hybrid combination of industry-standard search components.
• It leverages existing investments- You can easily use the available web analytics solution to track the user journey and translate the flow/ time spent to relevant weights/ boosts
• It is integration-ready- Providing natural language/ context support by integrating with the Bot framework
• It is domain focused- Semantic search with travel-specific ontology and word alternatives in supported languages are available
• It is centralized- The search engine platform can be used across a wide variety of digital properties like internet/ intranet apps
• It is minimally invasive- Our search engine is a cloud-native solution that is delivered on-demand to consuming applications
• The search implementation in our search engine is:
• Ubiquitous- available wherever the customer is, be it mobile, chat, web, or voice
• Conversion focused- by understanding the customer context and intent to lead them to the next best action to buy/ upsell/ cross-sell
• Multi-dimensional- semantic, conversational, and transactional
Travel & Hospitality
Travel and Hospitality